Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Image Stitching

I've been seeing that word a lot, "stitch". I've always wondered what it meant...in terms of stitching a few images together. And I finally understood. 
And it's all thanks to a fellow college-mate who is also an amazing photographer, for his tutorial and tips on how to do image stitching to produce a panoramic photograph. 
Feel free to have a look at his blog entry HERE 


This is my very first attempt in applying his tips though (that's my backyard :p). There are many things that I have to fix in the future.
If you take a closer look at the image, there're parts that you can actually see clearly that it was stitched together. So I guess that's a reminder to watch my aperture next time. Also, I should have taken the shot in a wider range so that it'll be more panoramic after stitching and cropping. 
Still so much to learn and experiment~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment