Friday, November 11, 2011

Sigma APO 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro - Macro Test Shot

So I got a new lens yesterday, a budget telephoto with macro capabilities lens - the Sigma APO 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro.
Yes, it is extremely cheap for a lens of its kind.
The macro feature is of course, not a true macro. But its magnification for macro is 1:2, which is pretty decent. And the image quality is also very good, considering its price.

I tried the macro feature out by taking shots of one of my flatmates. I'm still not used to the size and weight of the lens so I couldn't really hold my hands well when I shoot, and the focus point always shift because of that.
But all in all, I think the lens is awesome!
The zoom range is very convenient, the macro feature is a wonderful bonus and the price is to die for!
Very impressed!
(^ w ^)





No comments:

Post a Comment