Thursday, November 10, 2011

Agfa Optima II - Test Shots






I got the camera for like $1.99 on T'Me a couple of months ago, but never got the chance to use it because I was to broke to buy any films. And I suck so bad at putting in films in my film cameras that everytime I do have the films, they ended up being ruined before I even get to shoot anything.

This one got stuck after the last shot above. It was a really cloudy day, and for a camera that senses light and sets its shutter speed automatically depending on the surrounding light, it was not the most ideal environment for it to work in. So the shutter got stuck at the end, and the film refuses to wind further. 
Me being the noob thought that, I somehow had finished the roll, and so I took the roll to get developed before we realized that the shutter was stuck. 
But I managed to un-stuck the whole thing, and I now have another roll half-used in the camera. 
Can't wait to get it developed!
^w^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment