Saturday, January 7, 2012

Itsy Bitsy Spider in The Sun

It was a fine sunny day yesterday, and my room was heating up quite a bit, even my laptop was heating up and was working on probably 1/4 of its original power and speed.
So, I decided to explore around this huge yard of our house and see what I can find.
While I was at it, I also discovered that it was actually quite cool and windy outside! ^^

After walking round and round for about 2 minutes, I found a superb, huge spider web shining under the blazing sun. And in it was this big beautiful spider.
 Though I don't know what type of spider it was.


It was startled by me moving around the bush and climbed up the web. 
In the pictures above and below, it was trying to climb back down to the middle of the web.






The spots are pretty right.
(^w^)

No comments:

Post a Comment