Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aunty Mavis, K'Road (St Kevin's Arcade)

It's places like this that makes me glad I have my camera in my bag all the time.
I was walking around K'Road and I came across this cute little vintage home and decor shop in St Kevin's Arcade called Aunty Mavis.
I was too shy to snap photos inside of the store, plus I was afraid that I might end up getting into snapping so much that I might trip over something or such (the shop was filled with antique/vintage kitchen-ware), so I just took some photos while standing outside.






I did go inside and I think if you can record my reactions to each and every piece displayed in the shop, you might literally see my pupils dilate or something...they were all just so so so very cute! And the prices are pretty awesome too ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am ѕo thrilled I founԁ your blog, I reаllу founԁ you by
    аcciԁеnt, whіle I waѕ resеarching on Yahοo fοr ѕomеthіng else, Anyhow I аm hеre now аnd woulԁ
    juѕt lіke to ѕay thankѕ fοr a trеmеndouѕ pοѕt and
    a all round еntertaining blog (I also love the themе/design), I don’t have tіmе to loοk over it
    аll at the moment but I have book-marked іt and
    also aԁԁеd in yοur RSS feeds, so when
    I haνе time I will bе bаck
    to reaԁ a lot more, Ρlease ԁo keep up the supeгb b.


    http://www.serіes7exampгep.com/about-us/
    Also visit my web page - series 7 training class

    ReplyDelete