Friday, July 9, 2010

The Tea Shop / Tea Culture - K'Road

These were taken at a tea house called The Tea Culture Tea Shop on 283 Karangahape Road (K'Road)

If you happen to be in Auckland, do stop by the place and have a go at their amazing selection of teas!
More infos can be found about the tea house in this website





















**********************

** This last one has nothing to do with me having tea.....I just wanted to try out the AF-confirm adapter I got off Ebay a couple of days ago and see if I can try and get a better shot at doing a 'somewhat of a self-portrait' of myself....I have to say, it does make using an old manual lens a whole lot easier!
Also, I wanted to see how the new glasses look on me on camera :p**

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eminik, these photographs are Fantastic! Truly amazing work. Did they hire you for the photo shoot? These should be in Auckland's best foodie magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael. Thanks a lot for the comment. But no, they didn't hire me or anything. I just did it out of pure fun.
    Glad to know you like them :)

    ReplyDelete